Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keith Gamble Art House Gathering: Bird

     In an earlier blog I talked about my Keith Gamble`s Art House Gathering: Bird, scheduled for March 10, at the Phoenix Cafe in Hazel Park, MI. Unfortunately my Art House Gathering is cancelled for the 10th, but is rescheduled for April 21, 2012, at 8pm, at the Phoenix Cafe.

     Please come-out to the Phoenix Cafe on the 21st of April, and enjoy an evening of coffee and cake, me playing the music of Charlie Parker, the film Bird starring Forest Whitaker and directed by Clint Eastwood, and a jam session after the film. For $6.00 you will be able to enjoy all this.

     The Phoenix Cafe is located at 24918 John R., Hazel Park, MI 48030. If you have any questions contact me through this blog. You can also call the Phoenix Cafe at (248)667-8817 for information.

     Between now and April 21 I will be giving you more information on this gathering, so please, make plans to attend, and celebrate the music and art of Charlie "Bird" Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment