Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Opinion of Folgers Classic Roast

      I was reading an article/review of Kenneth Davids from Coffee Review : : The World`s Leading Coffee Buying Guide, and he made comments on instant coffees. Davids review of instant coffee in general was not flattering, but had kind words for Nescafe' Taster`s Choice, and Starbucks VIA - both Colombia. I am a Starbucks fan, so I am happy that Davids confirmed my coffee tasting belief in Starbucks. Unfortunately Davids was not so kind on the Folgers Classic Roast instant. Being honest, I cannot speak-on Folgers instant coffee (or any instant coffee; I don`t enjoy instant), but I can speak on Folgers Classic Roast in the aroma seal canister.

     My day begins with a dark Folgers Classic Roast. It says dark, but the Classic Roast is actually a medium roast coffee; richer than the breakfast coffee, the Classic Roast has a bold, and robust taste that is perfect for breakfast. I would like to see what Kenneth Davids has to say about Folgers Classic Roast in an aroma seal canister. I would also like to hear from you regarding your favorite coffee or coffee experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment